It's that time again. As we move into the colder weather don't forget some very important maintenance items for your home.
1) Keep your thermostat at 57. This is the temp to keep your home from molding during the wet season.
2) Disconnect your exterior water hoses and insulate.
3) If you aren't here for the winter, turn off the water on your washing machine and disconnect the hose.
4) Run your ceiling fans in reverse to push the heat back down from the ceiling.
5) Change your furnace filters.
6) Turn down the temp on your water heater.
Here are extra tips:
These will save you money and protect your home.